‘Striking Bay Views; Landscaped Garden Oasis’
The Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore, in a seven acres oasis, provides visitors with a modern and conveniently positioned hotel that is just steps from many major attractions and offers easy access to public transport. Rooms and suites at the hotel are large with huge windows allowing them to offer the best possible views of the city and marina. There are restaurants and bars onsite as well as a spa and superb fitness centre and outdoor swimming pool. The hotels main attraction is probably its 4,200-piece contemporary art collection – well worth taking the complimentary self-guided tour.
In Our Opinion
'A surprisingly tranquil spot in the city the offers a restful oasis after sightseeing'
• Spa for body massages and beauty treatments
A fully serviced fitness centre open 06.00 to midnight where you will find facilities that include:
• Cardio equipment
• Free weights
• 25m outdoor swimming pool
• Outdoor Jacuzzi
• Steam room
• Personal trainers
• Yoga trainers
The Ritz Carlton welcomes families with children of all ages and provides a Ritz Kids programme to help them enjoy their stay.
• Welcome folder
• In-room amenities – local jellies, cookies etc.
• Birthday badge, cake and turndown amenity if staying for a birthday
• Ice cream daily at Pool Bar
• Weekend milk & cookies in the lobby 12.00 to 17.00
• Children’s menu in Chihuly Lounge & Pool Bar & room service
• Fun by the pool at weekends 10.00 to midday
• Mini-bath amenities – baby powder. Lotion & shower gel
The Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore is located just steps from attractions that include the Integrated Resort, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer and Esplanade – Theatres by the Bay.
• Chinatown 3km
• Kampong Glam
• Little India
• Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay .5km
• Art Science Museum 1km
• National Museum of Singapore 2km
• Arab Street 2.5km
• Clarke Quay 2.5km
• Botanical Gardens 06km
• Jurong Bird Park 22km