Skypark, World’s Tallest Infinity Pool’
Marina Bay Sands displays a distinctive visage of three glittering tower blocks topped by a lofty ‘SkyPark’ where the world’s tallest infinity swimming pool enables swimmers to look out on the skyscrapers and the marina below. A world-class casino graces the hotel, along with an indoor shopping complex with river boat rides, sprawling modern art sculptures and some truly outstanding state of the art convention and exhibition facilities. This hotel is a one-stop shop for all your holiday needs.
In Our Opinion
‘A visually astounding resort with a modern shopping Mecca, a breathtaking rooftop pool and a sublime casino as key highlights but with so much more here as well.'
• Sands SkyPark featuring Rooftop Pool (see Special Features)
• The Banyan Tree Spa
• The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands (see Special Features)
• Marina Bay Sands Art Path
• Bay Floral (flowers for gala events, functions etc)
• 4000 seat Sands Theatre
• Le Theatre
• Observation deck
• Shows / interviews / night clubs
• The Museum (located at the waterfront featuring world class exhibits covering art, science, media, technology, design and architecture)
• Outdoor Plaza
• Crystal pavilion
• Atrium Shop
• Jumperzillas – indoor, multi-level play area for children
• Ice rink
• Indoor river rides
•Wonder Full light show
• Conferencing / business facilities
• Convention centre
• Event facilities
• Laundry service
Perhaps the jewel in the crown of this stunning hotel is the SkyPark which sits atop the three tower block buildings of the hotel. Stretching longer than the Eiffel Tower lay down, this facility is home to abundant gardens and one of the top ten rooftop pools of the world. This infinity edge pool overlooks the whole city, creating a swimming experience you won't soon forget. The SkyPark also offers luxury rooftop restaurants and lounges as well as a dedicated public observation deck. The scale of the SkyPark is huge - imagine an area the size of three football fields and you’ll be quite close!
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Over 800,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space are on offer at Singapore's first large-scale luxury shopping destination. Browse the famous stores of Christian Dior, Hugo Boss and Prada before enjoying an indoor boat ride down the canal or a skate on the ice rink. Afterwards, you’ll find a huge selection of casual and fine dining restaurants for your dining pleasure.
Situated in the heart of Singapore with an unrivalled view of the city skyline is the Marina Bay Sands. The hotel is a short walk away from Marina Bay and just a ten-minute walk from the Promenade on the Circle Line. Attractions including shopping, entertainment and activities are all on site.
• Esplanade Theatres on the Bay – 0.6 miles
• Suntec City – 0.7 miles
• Singapore Art Museum – 1.1 miles
• Mustafa Centre – 1.9 miles
• Hang Nadim International Airport – 21.1 miles