‘Michelin starred dining and unique spa experiences’
Bahia Del Duque is a cliff-side resort which is spread across 14 acres of vegetation overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It takes much of the inspiration for its accommodation and hotel architecture from traditional Canary Island and colonial design. The 289 rooms and 58 suites are housed in either the main hotel area or the Casas Ducales, a space that offers its own independent check-ins and butler service. Guest rooms and suites have an open-plan feel, complete with modern and useful amenities. The 40 villas are great for families or big groups of friends. There are a variety of restaurants and bars and there are many activities including water sports and land sports.
In Our Opinion
"Bahia Del Duque offers excellent children’s facilities, including a thoroughly enjoyable kids club that has many great activities like painting and treasure hunting"
Sensu serves Japanese food including a sushi and sake bar.
This relaxed brasserie brought to you by a 2-Michelin star chef offers the best of French cuisine and is open each evening for dinner.
Situated beside the pool the Beach Club serves the freshest of seafood and traditional Mediterranean cooking.
La Hacienda serves Mexican and international Cuisine and is open from late lunch until evening.
There is a great selection of interesting venues serving drinks and snacks; these include: Bar Hall, Piano Bar, Rincon del Café, El Chiringuito, la Zumeria, La Heladeria and Bar Azul.
An Italian restaurant serving a full range of traditional dishes and featuring live shows on the terrace in the evening. Open for dinner.
Alisios Market Food serves haute cuisine.
Join this magnificent Michelin-star culinary journey, courtesy of cehfs Andrea Bernardi and Fernanda Fuentes-Cárdenas. Open for dinner.
A turly unique Japanese restaurant set in the beautiful lake garden. Open for lunch and dinner.
Imported steaks and smoky dishes served in the finest of settings. Open for dinner.
The Bahia Del Duque welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Select rooms, suites and villas can accommodate children
• The Villa 2 and 1 Bedroom, all Suite 1 Bedrooms and all Junior Suites can house 2 children
• The Ducal Standard, Double Superior Sea View and the Double Standard Garden access can house 1 child
• Bottle sterilisers
• Baby monitors
• Changing and children’s mat
• Toddler guard rail for the bed
• High chairs
• Baby bottles
• Bottle warmers
• Car seats are available for rentals and transfers
Family Entertainment / Activities
• The spa operates a range of family packages
• The family experience is for children 6 – 12 and children can have manicures, pedicures, massages and hair styling
• The teen spa experience is for 13 – 16 year olds and consists of pedicures, facials and manicures
• 3 – 12
• Children under the age of 3 must be accompanied by an adult
• 10:00 – 18:00
• Painting workshops
• Face painting
• Children’s shows
• Children’s play
• T-shirt creations
• Cooking workshop
• Mini-disco for all kids at 21:00 (days vary by season)
• Treasure hunting
• Bouncy castle
• Prices on enquiry
• Babysitting can only be booked for a minimum of 2 hours
This beautifully elegant resort offers honeymoon couples the perfect getaway with the following package available to make your stay complete:
Unforgettable Honeymoon Package – Complimentary
• King-size bed in a comfortable deluxe room
• Special welcome bottle of cava
• Special welcome gift and farewell detail
• Varied hot and cold breakfast buffet served daily
• One morning’s special breakfast in bed with cava and salmon
• A romantic dinner in the Spanish restaurant Las Columnas
• Special attention from hotel staff during stay
• A selection of bath salts in your bathroom
• Complimentary bathrobes and slippers
• Free internet access in room
• A day’s complimentary admittance to Spa Bahia Vital
• 15% discount on all spa treatments (with exception of massage)
• One bath spa treatment per couple (one morning of stay)
• Upgrade to superior room (subject to availability)
• Late checkout (subject to availability)
• Proof of marriage required at time of booking
Bahia Del Duque is located on the island of Tenerife, 20 minutes from the airport, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel is close to the nearby Fanabe and is also close to a number of premier golf courses.
• Siam Park – 5 miles
• Tenerife Airport - 14 miles
• El Medano – 17 miles
• Teide – 38 miles
• Loro Parque – 41 miles